Serves: 8 People
- 2 cups spelt flour
- ½ cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup grated or finely chopped veggies
- 1 cup soy or rice milk
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Lightly grease a muffin tin.
- Mix flour, parsley and salt in a bowl.
- Make a well, add eggs and veggies.
- Mix lightly, gradually adding milk.
- Mixture should be lumpy. Do not over mix.
- Fill each muffin cup ⅔ of the way full.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool before serving.