Serves: 4 People
- 1 bunch broccoli
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 cups water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tamari soy sauce
- 5-inch piece fresh ginger, finely grated
- Tarragon or basil for garnish
- Wash and cut broccoli into florets.
- Peel the stems and cut into ½-inch pieces.
- Add 6 cups water to a pot and bring to a boil.
- Add broccoli and quick boil for about 3 minutes.
- Remove from water and rinse quickly with cool water.
- Heat skillet with oil, add garlic and sauté for a few seconds before adding broccoli.
- Sauté broccoli and garlic, adding tamari soy sauce and ginger.
Try this dish with cauliflower or Brussels sprouts.