Serves: 2 people
- ½ a banana
- 1 small apple, peeled or unpeeled
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 cup mesculin leaves or kale leaves
- 1 peeled kiwi fruit
- 1 cup boysenberries
- 1 cup water
- Chop the banana, kiwi and apple. Put into a Magic Bullet or Nutri-bullet blender.
- Add the green leafy vegetables.
- Add the berries and lemon juice.
- Add the water.
- Blend all the ingredients together until smooth and enjoy!
- Store any leftover smoothie in the fridge and drink within 3 hours or make into ice blocks.
Vary the berries to make flavour variations.