Serves: 4 People
- 1 pound extra firm tofu
- 1 cup sesame oil
- ¼ cup tamari
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Slice tofu into 4 1-inch slices.
- Combine sesame oil, tamari, paprika, sesame seeds, ginger and garlic.
- Combine until well blended.
- Marinate tofu 2-3 hours, or overnight in the fridge.
- Remove tofu from marinade.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until done.
Serve over brown rice with some leafy greens on the side.