Serves: 8 People
- 1 small onion, chopped 1 tablespoon olive oil 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 carrot, diced
- ½ bunch scallion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon ginger, grated
- 4 cups cooked long grain brown rice
- 2 tablespoons tamari soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- Sauté onion in olive oil for 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and carrot and sauté for 4 minutes.
- Add scallion and ginger and sauté for about 4 more minutes.
- Add rice and sprinkle with water to give extra steam to dish.
- Add tamari soy sauce and toasted sesame oil.
- Lower heat and cool for 5 minutes more, stirring occasionally.
Beat an egg together with the tamari and sesame oil. Pour this mixture into the pan and move it around quickly with fork to spread egg as it cooks.