Serves: 6 People
- 1 cup quinoa 21/4 cups water
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 bunch mint, minced
- ½ bunch parsley, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt to taste
- Wash quinoa.
- In a pot bring water and salt to a boil and add quinoa.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer covered for 20 minutes or until grains are fluffy and water is absorbed.
- Fluff quinoa with a fork; cover and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Transfer the quinoa into a large bowl and combine all ingredients.
- Mix gently and add lemon juice, olive oil and salt to your taste.