Serves: 4 People
- ½ cup walnuts
- 2 cups spinach leaves, chopped
- 8 basil leaves, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon silken tofu
- ½ cup Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place nuts in a food processor and chop for 30 seconds.
- Add spinach, basil and garlic and pulse until all ingredients are finely chopped.
- Add tofu and cheese and pulse 3-4 times to blend.
- With the food processor running, drizzle in the oil.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.