Serves: 4 People
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1-2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced dill
- ½ small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon kelp granules
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ½ teaspoons sea salt
- Place almonds in a bowl, cover with water and let soak overnight. Do the same with the sunflower seeds.
- Discard most of the soaking water and combine nuts and seeds in a food processor or blender. Process until almost smooth.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
Serve on a bed of mixed greens with vinaigrette, as a sandwich filling, or roll in a sheet of nori.