Serves: 4 People
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch broccoli, chopped
- 2 cobs of corn (corn slices off)
- 1 cup purple cabbage, shredded
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon tamari or soy sauce
- Heat oil in large skillet or pan.
- Add carrots, stir and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add broccoli, stir and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add a splash of water, cover and allow to steam for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir and leave covered for 2-3 minutes, depending on how crunchy you like your veggies.
- Sprinkle on tamari and stir.
Try using Bragg’s Amino instead of tamari or soy sauce.